Monday, May 7, 2007

Google, slow your roll! (# 18)


Now this is an interesting concept and one I think I could very well use in my every day life. I do have a list of favorite websites that I sometimes check when looking for information on one particular topic and it can be a pain to have to search each site individually to find the information I'm looking for. Consolidating the search into one engine which just looks through the website of my choice is a welcome convenience. This could pretty easily be applied to the library in terms of research and database searches.

So now, without further ado...my own personal search engine:

My Search

I preferred the Google version, not only because I already have a login for google, but because it was also faster and looked more familiar, since I use google all the time.

No comments: